N.G.JHONZSONN - painter, trainer, social worker
n.g.jhonzsonn..born on 28th may 1961 at amravati, bhirar district of maharashtra, india. he spent childhood there and done schooling at native place chalissery, palakkad district, kerala state of india. who did his degree in commerce and triple diploma in fine arts -painting 'n'higher grade certificate in sculpture. painter by career and participated in various ateliers in kerala.his oeuvres exhibited in many pinacothecas in kerala and in international expositions on several online galleries.
art instructor by profession over 35 yrs.at many schools and art institutions in keral 'n' tamil nadu.
creative art allows him to explore intuitive intelligence and the expansion of pursuing creativity as improvisational way.
as a versatile trainer, who excels in the following spheres: adolescent reproductive and sexual health education, proactive parenting, organ-body donation, painting therapy for differently abled children, gals' empowerment, anti - drug awareness sessions, taboo 'n' stigma of HIV AIDS, appreciation of art- painting, adolescent 'n' family counselling and home schooling..
moreover engaging workshop on fine arts - painting and coaching classes on aptitude 'n' creative ability test for BFA, B DesMDes, NIFT 'n' NATA
as a social worker, he has been involved in the well being of HIV infected people, elderly people, and people with organ failure in the society...
art education - in education department 2007 - 2017
anti-drug - since 2015
road safety - 2013 onwards
adolescent education - education department - 2008 - 2010
gender education - mahila samakhya - women empowerment - 2009 - 2011
motivational trainer - since 2011
organ donation and transplant - kidney federation of india - since 2012
1.PATRON of THALOM SOCIETY, Mannathur, Muvattupuzha,Ernakulam District (since 1996), 2.Chairman : Art-Effusions Global palakkad Art-Cultural-Social Issues (since 2007) 3.District Co-ordinator: WWF-INDIA,Nature Club of India (since 2010), 4.District Coordinator : KIDNEY FEDERATION OF INDIA – Palakkad (since 2012), 5.President :SWAPNAM PALAKKAD Social welfare association for the people neglected and maltreated, a Society of HIV infected people(since 2013), 6.Booth Level Officer : Election commission of India Palakkad Taluk, Booth No.28(2013-2019),7.District secretary : RAAF – Palakkad (Road Accident Action Forum(since 2015-2018), 8.District vice president : KERALA MADHYA NIRODHANA SAMITHI,(Anti-liquor movement in Kerala)(Since 2016-2019), 9.PATRON : Kiranam Charitable Trust,Palakkad (2019), 9. state core executive member: kerala chithrakala parishath state committee - 2019. 10.President : Kerala Chithrakala Parishath,Palakkad District Committee(2019 - 2021),
11.executive member Kerala SACS - State Steering Committee thiruvananthapuram.(2020 onwrds)* 12.patron -keralachithrakala parishath palakkad- feb,2021. 13.general secretary,RAAF – Palakkad (Road Accident Action Forum(june 2021 onwards), 14.PATRON - Kerala Chithrakala Parishath, Palakkad District Committee (2021 onwards) 15.STATE PRESIDENT - kerala chithrakala parishath (october -november,2021) 16.chairman - state advisory board, kerala chithrakala parishath ( nov 2021 ) 17.patron: MANASSE CHARITABLE TRUST, kallepully, palakkad (jan,2022)
18.advisory member - the guild, artists' collective, kunnamkulam, thrissur district.( jan, 2022), 19.state general secretary- kerala chithrakala parishath (feb,2022)
1.Adolescent Health Education 2.Organ Sharing,3.HIV Aids 4.Anti-Drug Awareness,5.Art Education–Painting 6.Women empowerment,7.Gender Education 8. Parenting, 9.Differently abled children 10. Home Schooling, 11.Counselling, 12.adolescentFamily Counselling.
1. 2006 -international art award from BAF (Burrard Arts Foundation), Vancouver, west canada, in an international art exhibition- 2006
2. 2013 March 2- national award from CNRI(Confederation of NGO’s of Rural India, Delhi, (Social work among HIV Patients)
3. 2014 June 26-Souhritha Kala Samithi,Kanjikode, Palakkad(Anti–Drug initiatives)
4. 2016 Jan.14 - Clairvoyance research centre Kavilpad, Palakkad (Social work)
5. 2016 Jan.16 - Rotary club of Kalladikode , Mannarkkad , Palakkad (Organ Donation Campaigning)
6. 2016 June 26 - Kerala Madhya Nirodhara Samithi , Palakkad, 6. 2016 May 8 - Indian Red cross Society,Palakkad
7. 2016 May 9 - NSSUnit PMG HSS Palakkad, (3 decades of teaching service)
8. 2016 Nob.27 - Devamatha Province, Azhikode, Kodungallur, Trichur Dist. Kerala (Social work among HIV patients)
9. 2017 Feb.9 - ‘Vimukthi ( Kerala Department, Palakkad) Anti – Drug Painting Campaign
7. 2017 March 11 - KSMACTA (Kerala State Music Art Craft Teachers’ Association)-Art Education
8. 2017 June 25 - G-tech computer education and Educos – Softskills Training Centre Chittur (Best Trainer)
9. 2017 Nov.11 - NSS Units, Govt. Victoria College , Palakkad (Anti drug initiatives)
10. 2018 July - WELL WISH soft skills training centre, Palakkad (Excellencia Award - 2018)
11.2018 August 22 - ECFA employees Federation of Computer artists Palakkad District
(Best art instructor)
12.2018 Dec.30 - ‘Urave – 2018’ NSS Unit Govt. Higher Secondary School , Karimba
13.2019 July 24 - Atoms College Media and Technology , Palakkad (Motivatinal Speaker)
14.2020 oct.27 - international honourary doctorate from DYNAMIC PEACE RESCUE MISSION INTERNATIONAL,victoria island, lagos (social worker-painter-trainer)
15.2022 january 02 - THAPSYA KALASAHITHYA VEDHI palakkad (painter-trainer-social worker)
16.2022 july 03 - CHRF(central human rights forum)national committee (social worker)
Father : late.N.I.George (Civil Engineer @ PWD amravati, maharashtra.)
Mother : late.Mary George (Home Maker)
Better half : Lilly vazhayil (Beautician, Trainer, Poetess, social worker)
Son : Leonardo Lilly Jhonzsonn ( 18yr old, autodidact - de-schooling)
Permanent Address : Neyyan- Vazhayil,
M.G.Road, Chalissery Bazaar,
Pattambi Thaluk, Palakkad Dist – 679 536
Residing at : Art-effusions global (neyyan- vazhayil) Milma Road, Kallepully (P.O)Palakkad, kerala,india – 678 005